Friday, September 18, 2009

back in savannah

I recently finished a commission for a client in France, who I have to overtly say was a pleasure to work with. If every one of my clientele were as cordial as she was, I think I'd have the best job ever...not that I don't already. Sorry for the bad quality in some of the photos.



Final:


In other news, a collector generously bought my set of Frog Prince illustrations shown below. I do greatly appreciate his support.


And a friend notified me about the publication of my work in the 2009-10 SCAD catalog (special thanks to Professor Drummond for the recommendation).

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Holy Moly, Holy Moses, You're getting the recognition of the masters haha. We gotta keep you grounded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that commission. I really like that you let the flower petals go out of the border. It makes 'em pop right off the page.

    Congrats on your sale, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see actual success from an actually good artist. This piece is so well done. Are you getting sales primarily from commissions then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristina: No, most is from gallery sales. I probably won't be doing much commission work these coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is a very great piece....may more success come your way....

    ReplyDelete