Tuesday, October 27, 2009

buy me

I've finally opened up a shop to sell some prints and originals (here). Only a couple of works (Our Flutter-some Ordeal and For the Lost and Unfound) are available for printing and currently no originals at the time, but do keep a wary eye. The sales are open to international shipping and can be made via email (mail@trannguyen.org). Prints of other works may be available through personal inquiries. All proceeds will go toward financing my relocation to California....good cause, no?

If Only There was Sulphur in Dreams is framed and ready to ship for the boobies exhibition. Hella yeah!

10 comments:

  1. I think a move to Cali is a good idea. Now you'll be closer to all of those galleries your art will be shown at.

    The prints are a good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...cali?!?! Maybe i'll see you there one day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RELOCATION TO CALIFORNIA?!?! That's kind of sad, but the awesomeness of it, and the doors it will open for you, far outweigh the sadness. HEY are you coming to my wedding? Did you ever get the invitation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trey! I asked my brother and he said we didn't receive the invitation so I guess I'll just virtually RSVP, haha. Hope that's ok. I'm soooo happy for you. You're going to be the prettiest and most awesomistic groom ever!...btw, have you seen that wedding youtube video or The Office wedding special? >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is amazing, saw your piece on the Juxtapoz auction thing, great stuff.I wish I could afford it. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah also if you have some time, I'd like to pick your brain about process. I really like how you work and I'm trying to get back to real media so whenever you have some free time I'd love to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. disovolante: Oh, I'd love to chat. Are you one of those instant messenger people?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I get in on this conversation? I'd love to listen to what you have to say! I'm pretty much in discovolante's place, currently an art student, so talk about process usually makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am, actually, oxidecr is my AIM handle.

    ReplyDelete