Friday, December 11, 2009

new painting & originals for sale

Sometimes, people warily subject themselves to malignant temperaments that spread throughout their bodies like cancer. With apathetic dispositions, they let it corrode their psyches -- slowly but eventually. It's repulsive, shameful, foul, but we all share this prevalent disease. In a desolate and unaccompanied manner, we tear ourselves apart, but fortunately, there's always someone falling beside us...and life isn't so tough anymore.

"Everything will be okay." - Unknown

Coming Apart But We're Falling Together, 14"x20," acrylics & color pencils
(Will be showcased at Thinkspace's A Cry for Help show in January)






Final:


I've updated my store as well. Below are the originals for sale. Please contact Andrew Hosner at contact@sourharvest.com for purchasing details. Thank you very much!


We Vomit Carcasses of Unattended Thoughts
acrylics & color pencils (framed)
14"x20"
$1,100


When Red Days Settle in Blue Hours
acrylics & color pencils (framed)
14"x20"
$1,100


To the 9, We Will Go
acrylics & color pencils (framed)
11"x15.5"
$800


To His Content and My Demise
acrylics & color pencils (framed)
12.5"x17"
$1,000


Yoke
acrylics & color pencils (framed)
12"x15"
$800

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm particularly impressed by the massive amount of accuracy in depicting muscles on the arms/elbows. It's truly lovely =)! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... that is an amazing piece. i love the concept. I like the treatment of the graphic elements at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work, and great messages too.
    I am fully inspired! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how could you be so amazing?
    i´m your fan, definitly

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as usual. light on the top left is niccceee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dope. this is my fav of yours so far. I think your selling it for too cheap though. If I had the money I'd totaly buy this you should make prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao! I am a student of illustration and I was wondering .. You use a kind rough Fabriano paper?
    I usually use the 200 g/m but I do not like much, I really did not suit the acrylics.

    Anyway I LOVE your work...they are all fantastic,oh god!

    ReplyDelete