Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LA reception

A kabagillion THANK YOU's to everyone that opted out of their busy schedule last Friday to check out my show. The response was way more than I expected so thank you guys so very much for rocking my socks.

You can view the body of work still on display at Thinkspace Gallery. For a better understanding of the paintings, read the interview I did with them. Other coverages can be found over at dailyDuJour and Arrested Motion.
(photos courtesy of dailyDuJour & Thinkspace)

(w/ Andrew Hosner, Kat, Nathan Deyoung, Andrew Hem, & Eric Fortune)

(friends from back home)

(w/ Nathan Deyoung)





if you have photos, you can send it to mail@trannguyen.org

P.S. For the time being, my website is undergoing intensive physical therapy so you'll have to visit my flickr for work samples.

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to see theese pieces in person. Glad to hear that your work is apreaceated so widely. I still remember your old work, and its wonderful to see how much you have developed. :)

    ReplyDelete