Sunday, July 25, 2010

August line-up

I'm participating in 2 shows for the month of August -- Summer Annual at Jonathan Levine Gallery and Love Conquers All at Thinkspace Gallery. Unfortunately, I won't make it out to the Thinkspace show but will be present for the Levine opening.




My contribution to Love Conquers All on Saturday, August 7th, in LA:

How Cloudy is an Overcasted Psyche, acrylic & graphite, 8x10"
(A clouded mind is a feeble mind --no better than its master but no worse than its ignorance.)


Detail:


More info/previews on the Levine paintings so drop by later in the week.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I always love your hovering shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little cloth wrinkles and folds like those, in my honest opinion, are what sweet magical moments in the act of drawing are made of.
    And here they are a spectacle to be seen, specially for me, a cloth wrinkles and folds adept.
    Thank you very much for sharing this awesomeness.
    Enjoy the showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you never cease to amaze me! Those eyes are so beautiful and intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just keep getting better and better and I keep getting pleasantly surprised by your work. You are great! (I'm gonna sound like such a creep but I've used your work as my computer background a few times because I can't get it out of my head)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm in love your work, saw a thread on conceptart.org got me to here, your work is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete