Thursday, October 14, 2010

anomaly h20


(poster by Anna Fehr)
Vancouver Aquarium
845 Avison Way/Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
Saturday, October 30th, 2010
(purchase tickets here)

In a couple of weeks, I will be participating in Anomaly H20 as a guest artist --"a fusion of an art workshop and party that brings 2D/3D artists together." Along with other featured artists/speakers, such as Craig Mullins and Thomas Scholes (and more), we'll be available for chit chat so stop by if you're in the neighborhood.

Other than that, still working on the 5+ paintings.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tran,

    I'm going to be attending this thing, and I was very happy to hear you would be coming. Your work is beautiful and thoughtful, and I look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Scholes is pretty god damn incredible. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean: Thanks! Responded to you via email.

    Hunter: I so concur.

    ReplyDelete